A few brief items about Halifax County Gun Club that may interest you are:
- The Club was formed in 1973.
- We own our land of approximately 100 acres.
- In 1979 the Club was chosen as Gun Club of the Year, by the National Skeet Shooting Association (NSSA).
- We have 4 skeet fields, 1 trap field, pistol, and rifle range.
- Membership is at an all time high and growing.
- The current President of the VSSA (Virginia Skeet Shooting Association) is Rebecca Myers
- The current Treasurer of the VSSA is our own Tom Hill
- One of the four Virginia NSSA Directors is also Tom Hill.
- Our mailing address is:
Halifax County Gun Club
Po Box 693
South Boston, VA 24592